RE: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Norbert Klein (norbert@forum.org.kh)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 09:01:52 PDT

Thanks, Raul,

I think this a good an necessary proposal in order to avoid
any suspicion that applications are not dealt with in
transparent and rules based manner.

Some people volunteered - but where are we at present?

Norbert
Open Forum of Cambodia

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM