Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 03:52:27 PDT

Kevin, sorry, no families:

>Where in the charter does it specify that a family is not an organization
>which is eligible to join the NCDNHC? Or is this simply another case
>of post-facto exclusion of unpopular advocates?

from the NCC charter, 31st Jan 2000

  III. Organizational Principles

  [ ... ]

  Small Organizations: Organizations meeting the membership criteria
  and goals for promoting non-commercial activity on the Internet as
  set out in Section I above, operating on a not-for-profit basis for
  the benefit of more than one individual or family, and whose
  membership is under 1000 or, for non-membership organizations,
  having less than 200 employees.

Please see mailing list archives
<http://www.ncdnhc.isoc.org/discuss/archives/> for discussion of this
matter, finally resolved (I think) in November/December last year.

Thanks,

Adam

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM