Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

From: Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law (froomkin@law.miami.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 09:57:10 PDT

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Dave Crocker wrote:

> Let's remember that fully ONE-HALF of the ICANN board will be selected by
> INDIVIDUAL AT-LARGE members. How can anyone then claim that individuals
> will not be adequately represented?

As I understand it, this will include the people who sit in all parts of
the DNSO, the PSO, and the ASO, won't it?

More to the point. We at ICANNwatch have been discussing whether we might
apply to join the NCDNHC. Would we meet your vision of the criteria? It
is a very small organization. It is not formally incorporated. It has an
independent existence and purpose prior to and separate from the NCDNHC,
but it exists pretty much because of ICANN. It is certainly non-profit,
indeed non-revenue.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--