Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: Tarek Kamel (tkamel@idsc.gov.eg)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 14:18:16 PDT

Hi everybody

just a another small comment before the formulation starts, I do also
support a stronger role for the ISOC chapters as they play a major role
of THE forum for Internet diffusion in a lot of the developing countries.

regards

Tarek

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM