Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: Kilnam Chon (chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:41:57 PDT

i agree with george.
in many developing countries, ISOC chapters are the first internet
organization, and tends to be the primary orgnization in these countries.
(ISOC-Benin, Ghana, Mexico,....)

i would propose overseas chapters of ISOC and other global organizations
are allowed to be the NCC members.

chon

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM