Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: veni markovski (veni@veni.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 13:16:24 PDT

Jeff,
> ICANN has not been listening to Non commercial or individual
> domain name holders from the beginning very well. And it has gotten
> worse as time goes on. In this we agree.

ICANN is heading in a very dangerous direction. They may find this out when
it's too late. I pray I am wrong, but unfortunately, I don't see too much
light in the tunnel.
One of the reasons I decided to join MITF was because I believe some changes
are necessary and educating people about their role in ICANN elections is one
of the best ways to achieve the aim of ISOC - Bulgaria to support freedom of
Internet.

However, today I am in a very bad mood, and would try to stop writing before
it's too late:-))

regards,
veni

---