Re: ISOC Chapters and NC membership

From: veni markovski (veni@veni.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 12:53:03 PDT

> I do however support the need for input from all ISOC and ACM
> chapters, but do not support that each one should have a vote.
> They can provide their input to the ISOC headquarters, or whatever
> and it can than be decimated as needed in that way.

ISOC-Bulgaria voice is not always heard at ISOC, or to say it more precisely,
it's not enough to change opinions at ISOC.org level.

But anyway, I am not going to fight this battle again...

I've had enough of trying to change IANA on the ccTLDAs, now for ICANN I can't
spend same amount of time and efforts for something that won't accept our
force.

Since you have considered this a long time ago, so let be it.
ISOC - Bulgaria will not pay more attention to the discussions in this list.
It's useless, because our voice won't be heard; or if heard - won't be
accepted as equal.

I am talking generally without the need to insult someone or make someone feel
uneasy.

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski

---