Re: PAB Proposal for email

From: Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 09:59:55 PST

I have made a section on the PAB website for a htmlized
version of this list. but since we had the problem of either
securing it or having its existance widely published i never
finished setting it up.

Afterall who is to stop some one on the PAB list from
making the contents of this list publicly available.

its their DNS too ;-)

-rick