Re: PAB Re: Candidate Information

From: Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 21:55:06 PST

At 07:25 PM 12/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Peter,
>
>This has been posted. See http://www.netnamesusa.com/pabelections/
>
>Antony

Dear Antony:

I presume your mean "this" (Mott's) bio/candidates message has been posted
on netnamesusa.com/pabelections/

I have used a mechanism in the past where the candidate had the option of
posting his bio on his own site and had a link from Michael Silverton's
list of PABers.

*Rick* has been posting bios, etc., on his PAB site and has done an
excellent job of it. I think it more appropriate to have Rick do it rather
than NetNames. The latter has commercial implications, which I am sure you
did not intend.

Why don't we let Rick handle these matters, he's going to manage the voting
and he is not presently either a lame duck officer nor a candidate for a
new office.

Personal regards,
BobC