Re: PAB IMPORTANT: Straw Poll POC Composition

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 05:59:19 PST

dear mr.amadeu

i like to thank you in my name for offering such broad and deep insight
into the matters of gtld-mou process and related-to be solved questions

i have to read your mail several time and try to understand and remember
all the aspects you have "asambled"

the "poc reform" concept wich puts a lot of "competence" in a future pab
may be the right and well thougth way to go

now the pab hase to become more profesional
i hope that working together and with the help and involvment from
"outside" the pab will grow into a competent partner in the gtld-mou
process

one thing is clear to me

the pab can only elect poc members and sugest the organisational
composition of the poc if they hase the broad and deep insight and
competence to do so

just to "have the power" without competence is not as useful as it should
be

so we have realy to work out a profesional and stabli infrastructure
to be ablle to deal with such chalenge

we should think in the future about pab under the demand from this new
situation wich puts a lot of presure expectation and competence in pab

thank you all
sascha