Re: PAB pab-submit@gtld-mou.org

From: Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 11:43:40 PST

Robert,

In order to get rid of sleeping sickness, which is spread by the tse-tse
fly, Julius Nyerere of Tanzania launched a campaign to kill all the
antelope, zebras, and wildebeest near populated areas.

In retrospect, this was an appalling idea, and didn't work. His army
killed a lot of wildlife, but the flies just found new victims, often people.

There are good ways to alleviate the spam problem without shutting down the
address. I'm sure PAB members can come up with a few.

How about .spam :)

Antony