Re: PAB pab-submit@gtld-mou.org+PABs work process!

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 17:50:58 PST

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Antony Van Couvering wrote:

> Robert,

> There are good ways to alleviate the spam problem without shutting down the
> address. I'm sure PAB members can come up with a few.
>
> How about .spam :)
>
> Antony
>

> At 12:34 PM 1/12/98 +0100, Robert Shaw wrote:
> >PAB,
> >
> >We have several complaints about spam hitting the
> >pab-submit@gtld-mou.org mailing list. One alternative
> >is to shut down this address. What do you think?
> >
> >Robert

exuse me to use so much "space" and "atention" on the list
but hier is a good oportunity to make clearer what i mean it can be a
aprovement for pabs work

a fictive scenario

mr.xxx makes a importend request to pab

  -this request is posted on the pab working home page

  -than some solid replays to this request are colected and also
   posted to the pab home page

  -so it will be easyer to determine the situation and to react on this
   request properly in the best posible way-speack rough consensus

than we go on with next matter or parallely discuss several matters
but always keeping track on it on the pab's home page for make it
more structured

we have to find a way to ORGANIZE our discussions and to bring the
disucssion to CONCRET resoults and so to go on more productive with our
work and to acomplish something and not only to complain "we do nothing
importend therefor we should not show up in the public" :-)

in the matter of request of mr.shaw-posted to pabs web and after some
replays-posted to web we could come up to some conslusion

example

request

-spam is a problem

-shut the list ?