Re: PAB pab-submit@gtld-mou.org+PABs work process!

From: Peter Mott (peter@2day.net.nz)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 18:11:49 PST

>exuse me to use so much "space" and "atention" on the list
>but hier is a good oportunity to make clearer what i mean it can be a
>aprovement for pabs work

There is an application which does this Sascha. Its called a web board
or forum. I have suggested the use of such technologies before but
people without graphics capable browsers cried foul :-)

Why we need to keep the communication to the lowest common denominator
I dont know, but there you have it.

regards

Peter Mott
Chief Enthusiast
2Day Internet Limited.
gTLD-MoU Policy Oversight Committee observer