Re: Representation on PAB

From: Jim Dixon (jdd@vbc.net)
Date: Sat Feb 07 1998 - 03:12:54 PST

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Connolly wrote:

> If the agent is duly authorized, then it would be possible for that same
> agent to sign on behalf of multiple signatories. That's good. That's
> wonderful. The more, the merrier.

I'm glad you understand.

> Just the same . . . I'm going on a campaign to get as many organizations
> as possible to sign the gTLD-MoU, starting with the membership of the
> NYC Chapter of ISOC. Any number can engage in this game.

Good. As I have said endlessly, the gTLD MOU's major problem is lack of
support. EVERYONE should be trying to get organizations to sign the gTLD
MOU.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015