Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

From: Jim Dixon (jdd@vbc.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 13:13:51 PST

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Kent Crispin wrote:

> > Voting through rules at just this point strikes me as totally
> > absurd, folks ;-)
>
> Think of it as the moral equivalent of combing your hair before going
> for a job interview.

I think the usual comparison has something to do with moving deck
chairs around on the deck of the Titanic.

The gTLD MOU is absolutely dead in the water at this point. It's
good to see that you are doing something rational, like setting long
terms of office.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015