Re: PAB EuroISPA reply to USG green paper

From: Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 10:42:45 PST

On Tue, Feb 10, 1998 at 10:27:16AM +0000, Jim Dixon wrote:
> A draft of EuroISPA's reply to the USG green paper can be seen at
>
> http://www.euroispa.org/papers/dns1.html
>
> This is incomplete at this time. We hope to complete the document and
> submit it as the first draft of our reply by the end of day on Wednesday
> 11 February.
>
> Comments are of course invited.

Jim, overall I think it is excellent.

The description of the proposal for IANA may be a little too detailed,
though -- it might be better to concentrate more on the reasons for
the structure, rather than the details of the structure.

Also, I understand that the document isn't complete, but remember
that Magaziner, and potentially congressional staffers who will be
reading the document, won't necessarily know what EuroISPA is. A
little puffery on that is in order, I think.

Finally, Magaziner plays hardball. The document will, I hope, show
a little more fangs and claws when it is done.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...