Re: PAB EuroISPA reply to USG green paper

From: Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 13:51:24 PST

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Jim Dixon wrote:
> A draft of EuroISPA's reply to the USG green paper can be seen at
>
> http://www.euroispa.org/papers/dns1.html
>
> Comments are of course invited.
> --
> Jim Dixon VBCnet GB Ltd http://www.vbc.net

mr.dixon

in my point if vuew we should not "byte the hand wich feeds us"
i mean that dr.postel and the "old guard"+"international volunteers" are
the GARANTEES that the internet is not faling until now in the hands
of not comepetent persons and i am shure that would find
also in the future the way to do so

i would sugest and suport a strong position for dr.postel in any iana
configuration becouse he is the garantee that the internet would
be a international system and not national property

he is the man runing the root server where the international root servers
are pointing to and not to the nsi servers

do you apreciate this ?

thanks
sascha