(no subject)

From: Executive Offices - S.D.Dellheim Companies (XXXX@YYYY.ZZZ)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 22:54:34 PDT

Hello:

When S.D.Dellheim Companies entered into the agreement with PAB
it was represented that my personal email address would NOT be
published. Would you be so kind as to tell me how my personal email
address was placed in this location for the world to see.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/marchindex.htm

This is clearly in violation of our agreement. Further, would you be so kind
as to have this listing removed from this location and take measures to
safeguard my personal email address from public view, in accord with
our agreement.

Your prompt attention and response in this matter will be appreciated.

S.D.Dellheim