PAB Re:

From: Robert Shaw (robert.shaw@itu.int)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 10:22:06 PDT

Executive Offices - S.D.Dellheim Companies wrote:

> Hello:
>
> When S.D.Dellheim Companies entered into the agreement with PAB
> it was represented that my personal email address would NOT be
> published. Would you be so kind as to tell me how my personal email
> address was placed in this location for the world to see.
>
> http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/marchindex.htm

???

This is the web site of the National Telecommunications and
Information Administration in the United States - it has nothing to do
with the PAB.

It appears from other sources that indexed the comments (see
http://www.wia.org/pub/doc-dns-nprm.html) that you filed a comment on
March 21 to the NTIA and that is why your name was posted on their site.

I've seen that you've asked NTIA to remove your name and it seems
they have complied and so your name no longer appears there on the URL
you referenced above.

Robert

--
Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
Advisor, Global Information Infrastructure