Re: PAB white paper is out

From: Perry E. Metzger (perry@piermont.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 14:10:44 PDT

Bob Helfant writes:
> I have spent much money and time with the rest of CORE all year.

I'm a consultant, and am only paid for time I spend working for
clients. The time I spent working on the POC resulted in a substantial
loss of personal income (about a third of it, which adds up to a not
inconsiderable sum). I consider the personal investment of time and
energy, however, to have been even greater. I personally didn't make
that investment to see the whole thing go to waste.

Perry