Re: PAB nIANA facts

From: Perry E. Metzger (perry@piermont.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 07:36:06 PDT

Bob Helfant writes:
> I posted this question when you informed me that ISOC was the "umbrella"
> for IANA. If there are no connections, or they are so vague that noone on
> this list can name them, what did you mean?

I gave you an answer. You asked about the new situation, and I
indicated that a better source of information than myself would be Don
Heath and/or Jon Postel. In other words, the situation right now is
fluid, as though that weren't obvious, and it would be better to ask
the people involved than to ask me.

.pm