Re: PAB nIANA facts

From: Bob Helfant (bhelfant@globecomm.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 07:56:52 PDT

Don Heath please respond.

I have tried several times to get clarification from Perry regarding his
remark that ISOC is the umbrella for IANA. When I pressed him to explain
his statement, he said that I should ask you or Jon Postel. Please explain
the power that ISOC has over IANA present and IANA of the future so we can
kill off this thread. Thanks.

Bob Helfant