Re: PAB proposal for success rejected?

From: William Allen Simpson (wsimpson@greendragon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 16:29:11 PDT

> From: Mark Measday <measday@ibm.net>
> Kent, thank you for the clarification and your high opinion. Should one
> understand Mr Simpson's comments to be on behalf of the University of
> Michigan and to engage them, despite their absence as a signatory of the
> gtld-mou, or does he represent someone else in his present capacity who
> is a signatory? As he appears to be a lawyer, it would be interesting to
> know who his principal is.

I have the same relationship to U-M as you have to IBM. Except that
I've also worked for them in the past, sat on their advisory boards, and
had an email account there since '77.

Had you taken the time to look at my PAB registration, you would have
found "watervalley.net", which is a DBA of "greendragon.com", which is
an incorporated entity.

I could not find yours:

> Mark Measday
> Josmarian SA
> UK tel/fax: 0044.181.747.9167
> France tel: 0033.450.20.94.92/fax: 450.20.94.93

> --------------47EDEE6C6CF26A3B7CF9849F
>
> <HTML>

Why do you think we need to see the same message twice?

Please, learn to use your MUA properly, folks might pay more attention.

WSimpson@UMich.edu
    Key fingerprint = 17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26 DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32