One-Man CHORUS? Re: PAB Critics Decry New Net Government

From: William Allen Simpson (wsimpson@greendragon.com)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 10:34:31 PDT

I'm sorry, but I have reviewed many of the comments, and I have not
found _any_ changes that compel me. Especially those trying to turn it
into a new incarnation of the UN, successor to the USG, guarantor of
free speech, or a new human rights watchdog (much as I otherwise
appreciate the EFF). To which comments are _you_ referring?

Please leave out the bracketted change.

Yes, I have submitted my own comments.

> From: "J. William Semich (NIC JWS7)" <bsemich@users.org>
> complaints about imperfections, and [some compelling comments have been
> made suggesting improvements to the proposed bylaws for ICANN, overall]

WSimpson@UMich.edu
    Key fingerprint = 17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26 DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32