PAB Network Solutions & InterNIC discussion list

From: Ivan Pope (ivan@netnames.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 00:52:28 PST

Dear Listmembers,
I have started the following list to try and draw together the community
that can be described as 'those who have to use Network Solutions and/or
InterNIC in the line of business'. Following recent and continuing problems
and the advent of a shared registry system, I feel it will be useful to
have a forum to discuss issues that will affect our businesses.
I would encourage anyone who represents a company that does substantial
business with NSI/InterNIC to join and to pass this message on to anyone in
their company who may have a managerial or policy interest.
I intend to keep the list sane and 'clean'.
Thanks,
Ivan
-------

Network Solutions & InterNIC discussion list

Dear Hostmaster,

This message is intended for any persons in your organisation who have
responsibility for managing your relationship with Network Solutions
and InterNIC.

I apologise if you are not the correct person to receive this and would
appreciate it if you could forward it to the appropriate person(s).

I have set up a mailing list to encourage the discussion of the
relationship between ISPs and Network Solutions. This is an
'unofficial' list. NSI will not be invited to join. However, this
should not be considered an 'NSI bashing' list.

Recent technical problems and the introduction later this year of
competition via new registrars means that we need more information than
ever on how to manage our relationships with NSI.

I hope you will join me on this new list. Discussion is open, but
membership will be limited to those who are Partners of NSI or who can
show that they have substantial business with NSI. Membership of the
list will not be shown to anyone.

Please pass this email on to anyone in your organisation who may have
an interest in joining.

nic-partners

------------

A discussion list for people
who have to manage a relationship with Network Solutions via Partner
status. This list is also open to those who make bulk registrations but
have chosen not to be Partners with NSI for any reason.

You can join this list at
http://www.eGroups.com/list/nic-partners

Or you can send an empty email to: nic-partners@egroups.com

Thanks,