Re: PAB [martys@INTERPORT.NET: Whois usage rules]

From: Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim (rms46@oke.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 17:07:51 PDT

Marty Schwimmer wrote on NSI:

> "You agree that you will not reproduce, sell, transfer, or
> modify any of the data presented in response to your search
> request, or use of any such data for commercial purpose, without
> the prior express written permission of Network Solutions."

Now what? Who has to be blamed? Who should have come out with a
better framework long-long-long time ago, but have not, because this
is not an "engineering" problem ? Who is going to fix this?
What next?

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim --- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825/ --
--- Uh huh uh huh: I'm pretty fly for a white guy --- OFFSPRING ---