PAB request

From: Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:05:33 PDT

I'm not really sure who may still be on this list -- events in the
DNS world are enough to make confirmed cynics of us all. For those
of you who may still have a bit of public service energy left in
your bones, I would like to request that you participate in the
General Assembly (GA) of the Domain Name Supporting Organization
(DNSO). The GA has become what the PAB was supposed to be -- a
forum for input into the DNS policy arena -- and your participation
in the GA would be most valuable.

The DNSO has a web site (www.dnso.org), and is struggling to make
headway on several policy issues. Two of particular interest to me
are "Working Group C", and "Working Group D". I also encourage all
of you to participate in those.