Re: PAB request

From: Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:40:44 PDT

At 14:05 10-08-99 -0700, Kent Crispin wrote:
>I'm not really sure who may still be on this list -- events in the
>DNS world are enough to make confirmed cynics of us all.

Dear Kent: I'm still here --- and there;-}

What a dreadful mess of garbage on wg-c!!!

In a moment of weakness yesterday, I suggested that certain of those
posting were indulging in "mental masturbation". Dreadful.

Several participants are known for suggesting an analogous situation. They
then build their cases upon that analogy, totally destroying their straw men.

No matter that the analogy is quite far fetched. Much like counting angels
on the head of a pin;-{

Thanks for your postings to wg-c, Kent:-)

Personal regards,
BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
Ulric B. Bray