Re: Sample letter to PAB Members

Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 15:33:04 -0500

At 01:57 AM 12/8/97 +0200, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

>This should be at pab.gtld-mou.org, but if this way is faster....

I agree these should be moved over.

>BTW, I suggest that you explain in the mail how voting will work.
>At list I
>would like the following items included.
>
>* Posts to be filled with the related nominees.
>* Where to find their bios/statemnts (already included in your mail)
>* Schedule for voting
>* How many calls for votes will be issued, and when.
>* How to vote (replying to a call for votes; later votes overrule prevous;
>votes will be made public)

All of this has been posted on the little website I constructed, that I
would like to move over to the PAB site. If you or any other members could
spare the time, I would really appreciate comments to make it better,
especially if I've left anything out.

>This is a mail directed to people that apparently don't have the time ,
>energy, or willingness to foloow the list regularly. So let's spare them
still
>some extra time ;-)

Very much agreed!

Antony