Re: PAB Composition of POC

Bob Helfant (bhelfant@globecomm.com)
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 08:42:56 -0500

I think you are right about each group having different objectives.
Combining them would make these conflicts internal as opposed to external,
but it wouldn't solve them. CORE is a business. POC and PAB are not.
CORE will (or should) be doing whis best for it's members who are each
running bussineses which will no doubt be at odds with what PAB or POC
want. As the members of CORE have real money on the table, it will be a
difficult sell to have PAB members or even POC members dictate their actions.

Bob Helfant
GlobeComm