Re: PAB Composition of POC

David W. Maher (dwmaher@ibm.net)
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:49:06 -0600

If I may put my oar in on this, please bear in mind that the current
proposal for expansion of the POC contemplates a revision of the gTLD-MoU
to reflect the entirely different make-up of the POC. It has always been
the intention of POC that (a) it would evolve to a much broader base of
membership, and (b) it would remain the policy body, while CORE, as a
separate entity, is the operational body.
(CORE members may, of course, become members of PAB, which will give them
a vote on POC membership.)
David Maher