PAB Re: [Fwd: Personal Feuds]

Patrik =?iso-8859-1?Q?F=E4ltstr=F6m?= (paf@swip.net)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:21:06 +0100

At 11:09 1998-01-16 +0100, Robert Shaw wrote:
>See attached.
>
>Nobody wants to get to this stage but the behaviour
>of some of the people on gtld-discuss is really over
>the top. Comments please.

It will be interesting to see what the people (especially the ones you
talk about) on the list will say.

But, I agree with you that the list is out of control and can not be used
for the discussions that _have_ to be held somewhere. The discussion should
be not IF there should be gTLDs and under what scheme, but what and how to
handle, improve, complain etc on the POC/IAHC gTLDs -- a discussion that
have to be held somewhere.

If nothing else, I think a new discussion list have to be started with more
defined goals, including warnings that bozos destroying the discussions
will be unsubscribed -- without any questions asked.

Patrik

Email: paf@swip.net URL: http://www.tele2.se
PGP: 4D38 91A4 27D9 C8B2 6975 D6BB 21D0 4C57 BD23 6602