Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 09:51:20 -0500

Kent,

Excellent job on the charter. You took out all the useless venting I put
in and made it clear, readable, and operational.

I second Bill Semich's motion that we vote this in as is. Personally I
would still put in something about the duties of the POC reps, but we could
always add that later if necessary.

Antony