Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

Antony Van Couvering (avc@netnamesusa.com)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:16:00 -0500

Jim,

I understand why people have a problem discussing some things with you.
After months of vitriol about how PAB was closed, and most recently a
mocking rant about how you "had to be invited", you are now proposing a
closed PAB, by invitation only.

This is insanity. It sounds a lot to me like you want to run PAB. If
that's your game, forget about it. Your EuroISPA participation is welcome;
your imposition of diktats is not, at least by me.

Antony

<snip>