Re: PAB Should we speak?

Mark Measday (measday@josmarian.ch)
Sat, 04 Jul 1998 16:43:15 +0100

--------------9E7BE90FDE67EB6D0D76DC42

In reference to Mr Crispin's request, I thought your clever idea was to
let IFWP friends reinvent the work the POC/CORE people did so well so that
the participants could feel the necessary levels of ownership and
inclusion to allow the process to progress. Hence, I heard it
hypothesised, the silence and the contented wait, due to the fact that
there isn't any way to allocate a global resource other than by
consultation with the interested parties, whose predictable interests will
lead to a predicated result. I hope you planned the clever dénouement,
too.

Regards,

MM

UK tel/fax: 0044.181.747.9167/mobile 0044.370.947.420 France tel/fax: 0033.450.20.94.92/0033.450.20.94.93 Switzerland tel/fax: 0041.22.733.01.13 Email: measday@josmarian.ch/measday@ibm.net Web: http://www.josmarian.ch ______________________________________________

--------------9E7BE90FDE67EB6D0D76DC42 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Mark Measday Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcard fn: Mark Measday n: Measday;Mark email;internet: measday@josmarian.ch x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard

--------------9E7BE90FDE67EB6D0D76DC42--