RE: [ifwp] Re: Proposal for a new ORSC/DNSO project

William X. Walsh (william@tjns.tj)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 15:08:32 -0800 (PST)

On 03-Dec-98 Einar Stefferud wrote:
> So, I leave you here with two questions:
>
> What Date Do You Choose? And why do you choose that date?

Your questions are not relevent. These is no need to select a date for what
you are suggest. Operational registries are already in the root. We are
talking about invalid and non-operational claims to TLDs with no basis for
ever believing they would receive operational sanction.

Big difference that ORSC would really like to ignore, since most of its
membership is made up of those who would lay "prior claim" as a result of non
operational and non recognized TLDs.

You arguement is moot, Stef.

William X. Walsh (WXW7/WW1506)| TJ Network Services - The .TJ NIC
Network Operations | http://tjns.tj / http://nic.tj
william@tjns.tj/william@nic.tj| Domain Names, DNS, Email,
+1-(209)-493-6144 | DynamicDNS & Web Hosting Services
Date: 03-Dec-98 / Time: 15:06:09