Re: [ifwp] Re: DNSO documents

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:32:15 -0500

Bret Fausett a écrit:

> Indeed, the reason I suggested drafting bylaws *before* drafting the
> application was because it might force more rigorous thinking on what > the organization should be and how it should behave.

I suggest that the reason you want the DNSO to submit bylaws rather than
an application is because bylaws will push the DNSO towards
incorporation, the only situation which requires bylaws separate from
ICANN's, and then you may be able to represent it, that is, be employed
as a lawyer by the DNSO in its legal conflicts with DNS interests and
with ICANN.