Re: Our draft

David W. Maher (dwmaher@ibm.net)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:43:13 -0600

Hi Stef:
If the Fair Hearing Panels are merely advisory, what do they do that is
different from what a properly constructed internationally representative
Names Council will be doing anyway?
I agree that maximum use should be made of the Internet and email, and I'm
all in favor of thinking outside the box. It's just that I don't see that
one more level of organization does any good in this situation.
Merry Christmas
David