Re: time

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:14:57 -0800

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 06:55:54PM +0100, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
[...]
> If we don't convince everyone to speak up now, we won't be able to achieve
> significant work prior to the Washington memeting. So it will be useless. And
> then each one will have to face the question: do we, and who , submit an
> application ?
>
> My answer will be YES. I hope that nearly all of us, if not all will sign it.
> I hope that some of those not partiicpating in the process so far will also
> sign in. But I will strngly oppose delaying things just because some people
> decided not to participate, not to seak up, not do do his homework.
>
> This is my personal position, at least.

I agree, Amadeu. As far as I am concerned, there *will* be a DNSO
draft submitted before Feb 4, based on the current structure we've
developed, even if it only has your signature and my signature on it.
There is simply too much good work and negotiation already embodied
in what we've done to let it go down the tubes.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair				"Do good, and you'll be
kent@songbird.com				lonesome." -- Mark Twain