Re: Comment period closes at 4pm EST

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 15:34:55 -0500

Ellen Rony a écrit:

> Michael Sondow wrote:
>
> >We could save everyone a lot of time by simply appointing you Coordinator of
> >the Internet and Chairman of the DNSO/ICANN. Want the job?
>
> Well, right now I'm still busy wearing the crown as 1998 Queen of the
> Understatement.

You really ought to invent a new, special smiley for those understatements
(which might be missed otherwise): the "Ellen Rony smiley".

> your epitaph will read: "Here lies Ellen Rony. She gave her life
> >in the fight against spam and the intergalactic IP hackers. May she rest in
> >PC."

> I use a MAC.

How about "May her soul be delivered to the MACrocosm."

> But know that I plan to stay involved in domain names issues, even when
> meetings continue to be held too far away for me to attend.

Sounds like a reproach. Do you mean like Monterrey? Yes, it's time for a
meeting on the West Coast, as Roeland and others have pointed out.