Re: Comment period closes at 4pm EST

Ellen Rony (erony@marin.k12.ca.us)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:52:54 -0800

[snipped part unrelated to dnso]

I wrote:
>> But know that I plan to stay involved in domain names issues, even when
>> meetings continue to be held too far away for me to attend.

Michael Sondow answered:
>Sounds like a reproach. Do you mean like Monterrey?

and Barcelona, Reston, Geneva, Singapore, Buenos Aires, and Washington, D.C.

What are we here in California -- chopped liver?

>Yes, it's time for a
>meeting on the West Coast, as Roeland and others have pointed out.

Amen to that! I'll go Vancouver to San Diego, but I may not have 30+ hours
to spend (that's how long the bylaws comparison took) on the DNSO/INTA/ORSC
comparison that started this thread.

Woman cannot live by tabouli and key lime alone.

Ellen Rony Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150 *=" ____ / +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us \ ) Tiburon, CA