DNSO worries

Dr Eberhard W Lisse (el@linux.lisse.na)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:52:02 +0200

In message <36962E04.67B6E0F4@iciiu.org>, Michael Sondow writes:
> Dr Eberhard W Lisse a écrit:
>
> > Amadeu,
> >
> > please put me on the proposals mailing list, as a matter of urgency. I
> > wish to see each and any incoming message to DNSO from now on, please.
>
> There is also a comments@dnso.org list. Everyone has a big problem because
> of this confusion of lists. Kilnam Chon has complained about it, I have
> complained, and many others. But there doesn't seem to be any way to
> straighten it out, short of closing all these lists and starting over. I'm
> afraid it's Amadeu who has created this situation. He likes a lot of lists.
> Very confusing.

Michael,

thank you.

I run procmail (as Kent does) so it is very easy to filter based on
sender.

I share and support 100% Bill Semich's concerns with regard to the 22
Jan meeting and the way DNSO is being run presently.

You know this as you were on the teleconference of the drafting team
just now, but I want to put this in writing to the membership at
large. I shall adress this again...

Amadeu,

I wish to be put on each and evey list with incoming traffic under
DNSO.ORG control. I want this done, *RIGHT NOW*!! (Yes I am
screaming!)

el