RE: Incorporation or not?

Roberto Gaetano (Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:18:51 +0100

Michael,

You wrote:

> Roberto Gaetano a écrit:
>
> > How do we feel about DNSO to incorporate?
>
> Roberto-
>
> There was a long dicussion on this issue, on this list, involving Joop
> Teernstra, David Crocker, Amadeu Abril i Abril, David Schutt, myself, you,
> and others. Do you want to re-start that discussion, or are you asking now
> for a vote?

I know, I remember it.
But it involved only half a dozen people, maybe ten at the most.

When we will be taking a vote on this, in Washington and/or on this list,
there will be many more.
Shouldn't we already start to have a feeling of the situation?

You know our opinion differ, I will be glad if I can have consensus on my
position, but I will be also happy if you could convince people and have
consensus on your opinion.
For the time being, it seems to me that the silence of the majority (the
silent majority?!?) means that we have consensus on 3 "I have no clue", that
is the nice way to say: "I don't know and I don't care". And this disturbes
me.

Regards
Roberto