Re: Amadeu's back

Amadeu Abril i Abril (Amadeu@nominalia.com)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:18:02 +0100

Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:

> > PS: Eberhard, regarding many (too many) of your coments, why don't
> > you read your e-mail before ranting in public????????
>
> Very constructive. Very open. Very transparent.

Yes it is, Eberhard. Most of the info you have been asking, in very bad
manners, in varuois lust was sleeping in your mailbox (who is Lynn and whether
hse is in the transiton team; what is proposals@dnso.org and who is recieving
it; what is the role of the transtion team; which is our relationship with the
Jan 22 meeting....)-

> If you want a flame fest, just say so, and you shall have it.

You have been organisning one in my absence. With NO reason. I don't expect to
calkm down sudeenly, though.

But if you realy want to have me fully participating, just jkeep copying
messages to lists they sere not sent to. This is something I cannot accept, Eberhard.

> Neither you, Kent, nor Kilnam run this show. Neither do I, but the
> *MEMBERSHIP* does.

Sure. Neither you do, as you say. So stop screaming and privide rationale,
informed rationael, for your requests.

Do you think that the transitionteam canot decide to arragne a telconf on Sat
23 to inform membership on the Jan 22 meeting? Do you thin k that eve this
should go though a votebot at participatns? or disucss?

Pleae calm down,. Eberhard. We do all have much work to do, and your
screaming-before-asking attituted is not myuch helpful

Amadeu