Re: DNSO.ORG Meeting proposal on Jan.23(for the last time)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse (el@linux.lisse.na)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:40:50 +0200

In message <3698E257.737F8B1F@iciiu.org>, Michael Sondow writes:

> I, for one, agree with most of what you say above. But don't you
> think we must be careful which draft is presented to the membership
> as the final draft? Is it going to be the Monetrrey draft? Or the
> INTA/DNSO merged draft? Or maybe a new draft with INTA plus other
> proposals? Who will decide?

I understand the Drafting Team's mandate from MTX to depart from the
MTX consensus and to submit a darft to membership that can be voted
upon and be submitted as application.

My personal opinion is that this is why such a wide ranging
composition was chosen for the Drafting Team.

el