Re: DNSO worries

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:44:49 -0500

Amadeu Abril i Abril a écrit:

> > > I'm afraid it's Amadeu who has created this situation. He likes a lot of lists.
> > > Very confusing.
> > >

> This is absolutely false. Ther is NO coments@dnso.org, unless in Michael's
> imagination.

If I imagined the comments list, I beg everyone's pardon. There are so many
lists, I am dizzy from them. Kilnam has noted the same thing. So if I am
going mad, at least I will not be alone in the madhouse :)

> I cannot delete any list just because I think it should be done so. It is up to
> the drafting team (for the proposals address) or the tranition (for the
> "pricess" one) to decide. And to the participatns is up todecide on the
> particpants"disucss lists. Not to me. Neither to Michael.

I'm only suggesting that, since almost none of the participants are posting
to the participants list, and it isn't being used by the committees to post
information very often, we have no way to know if it's still functioning as
an effective communication channel. All that trouble about it last week, and
Roberto and others, including myself, saying it might be better to close it,
may have convinced the participants not to bother with it anymore.

There is need for us to know if the participants list is reaching the
participants, otherwise the dnso committees will have to start posting
everything to participants' personal e-mail addresses.