Re: DNSO website updates

Ellen Rony (erony@marin.k12.ca.us)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:08:04 -0800

Craig Simon wrote:
>I have the link listed at my site as "Ellen Rony's Comparison of DNS Drafts."

Well, much as am proud of my co-authorship of The Domain Name Handbook and
want it to hit the NYT Top Ten and get me 15 minutes of fame on NPR or
Oprah, there is no authorship on my part in this side-by-side DNSO
comparison. There is HTML programming; there is web layout. And there is
raw text, left for the reader, not moi, to make the comparison among the
three proposals.

But thanks for the acknowledgments.

>Craig
>(who just caught up on nearly 500 posts... you folks are nuts)
327 to go.

Ellen Rony Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150 *=" ____ / +1 (415) 435-5010