RE: ICANN Meeting schedule - please announce as in advance as pos

Roberto Gaetano (Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:12:27 +0100

Esther,

You wrote:

> We are trying to do this.
>
> The Berlin dates, which we fixed since my earlier messages, are May 25 to
> 27. That is all we know right now, and we would welcome offers of places
> hold the meetings!
>
> We still don't know the dates or even the exact location for August.

May I suggest that the Web site be kept up-to-date.
http://www.icann.org/meetings.html shows still the Singapore meeting as
tentative for 2-4 March, while the date has been set firmly already, and has
no mention of Berlin.

I agree with Kilnam, people will be starting planning, and may be interested
in details about the venue.
Anyway, it's still better than what we did, in terms of advance notice, with
the Washington meeting of this week ;>).

Roberto