Re: AIP DNSO Proposal

Andrew Q. Kraft, MAIP, Executive Director (akraft@association.org)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:33:53 -0500

Amadeu,

Yes, I've been a silent participant to date. I'm Andrew Kraft, the Executive
Director of AIP, the organization that put together the DNSO.association.org
proposal. I've been lurking on the list and now plan to actively participate
in this list, the ifwp list, the ORSC list and the AIP list
(dnso.discuss@lists.association.org). Bret Fausett will be attending the
meetings in Washington to represent the AIP.

Sincerely,
Andrew

--
Andrew Q. Kraft, MAIP
Executive Director, Association of Internet Professionals (AIP)