Re: Private Waiting List

Jerry Trottmann (jtrottma@hach.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:40:31 -0600 (MDT)

At 04:01 PM 6/16/97 -0700, you wrote:

>If anyone is so inclined, drop a note to the list and introduce yourself.

Since John Barton mentioned he cooked, and played crappy guitar, I just had
to add a little about my cooking. The only musical instrument that I play
is a CD player or radio, however, I do have a recipe for Brats&Cabbage in a
beer&onion boil. You can get the recipe from the 'http://www.maravia.com'
web page. The only other cooking specialty I do is a Dutch Oven Pineapple
Upside Down Cake. It's always fun to see kid faces when you flip the DO
over and the cake pops out. It must be the red maraschino cherries and the
yellow pineapple that gets their little mouths watering.
The cooking plans for this summer trips is to perfect the Dinner-in-a-Dutch
receipt. This is a one pot meal of potatoes, cauliflower, brussels sprouts,
asparagus, chicken breasts, with lemon-pepper seasoning. This is real easy
to put together but the cooking time can be a little variable.

Now to get back to private CG trips. If any one knows of a cancellation for
March, April or May of '98 that need raft support I can pull together 2 to 4
rafts and/or catarafts with all the required gear, river skills, and
experienced river oars 'persons'. When and if I ever get a permit to do the
CG I will post here.
#==Paddle Hard -- Laugh Often ========================#
# Jerry B. Trottmann